Today Paul went to take the trash out and came in telling me that there was a cherry wood end table in the dumpster, so, I went out there to check it out and took it in the house, with other things that we saw in there, which was a suit case with a mini suit case inside, a Sony CD alarm player, and tea cup holder, and a little picture frame. Then on our way back from getting Jamal I saw something else sticking out. So, I headed over there and it was a hamper, then saw a Dirt Devil bag less vacuum with hoses, which totally works and is clean, a broom that is still white on the bottom. I guess you can say I am a trash digger huh lol.

The end table

The alarm clock and tea cup holder

The picture frame.

The suit case and Vacuum


The boys new hamper
2 comments:
Wow! You got tons of stuff that looks almost new. I lOVE the hamper! One mans trash is another mans treasure!
No Way! That is so awesome. No one in Utah leaves stuff like that in the dumpster!
Post a Comment