We started out by going to this park called Celebration Park in Mo Valley. It has water toys for the kids. Had water misters, water coming up from the ground and some blocks, and Isaiah's favorite was a pole with big red buckets on top that filled up with water and dump on you. Then we got home and I woke up Paul and said come on get up lets go to Chuckie Cheese. Don't worry it was time for him to wake up. I text mom and Michael "chuckie cheese tonight?". So. Mom, dad, and Michael went with us too.

I dont know why this picture is like this but, its Isaiah and Haylee in the misters.

Jamal looking very cold.


We got some ice cream from the ice cream man while they were drying off.

Haylee at Chuckie Chesse drinking her fruit punch
1 comment:
thats cool....i want chuck e cheese pizza! that park looks like fun too!
Post a Comment