Thursday, July 10, 2008

Whoo Disneyland again!!!

This time we took my brother Andrew and my Dad. My dad hasnt been there since we went with my mom and that was 15 years ago. The same with my brother he was 3 the last time he went and doesnt remember anything from it. My dad brook his back in 2 different places and still went on rides he wasnt suppose to. What a trooper dad!!! lol


My favorit picture of me and Paul.
And look IM SMILING :)



You cant go to Disneyland and not
get a picture of alease one charther there right.



Look at that sexy man in his 3-d glass's.
We were watching "Honey I shrunk the audience"
Which I jumped and scream. It felt like rats where crawling on your feet.



Everyone on Space Mountain. If you look
close you can see Paul with his mouth open.
He scaremed the whole time on it. And poor dad
wanted to go on it, looks like his in pain.



YES thats my score on Buzz
Lightyear. I got the higest score !!!



Me just being silly!!!


Us on the Haunted Mansion.
It was the last ride of the night.

2 comments:

The Christensens said...

Do you seriously think you are smiling in that picture???? Come on....hahahaah

Unknown said...

I would like to add also that a smile should be big, big. big!
J/K Looks like you guys had fun. I'm glad you took your Dad and Bro! Did you change your tickets for passes yet?