
We came home from Disneyland on Wednesday, woke up and decided to go camping. We had one day to get stuff ready and pack to go. We left Friday morning up to Lytle Creek. We stayed at Mountain Lakes. I use to go camping there when I was in Girl Scouts many years ago. It was nice. They have a restaurant, family pools, mini golf, family center, 2 lakes, and some more stuff. Right across the street was a creek with a hiking trail. Saturday night it started to rain a little with lighting and thunder. Isaiah was scared and ran to the tent. Haylee loved being out doors in the dirt. She fell a couple of times was got right back up. I got a couple bruises from her hitting and kicking me while we were sleeping on my arms. Here are some pictures of our first family camping trip. Jamal was at his dad this weekend so he didn't get to come. :(



1 comment:
That looks like so much fun!!!
Post a Comment