Thursday, November 13, 2008
The new apartment
We are getting the keys friday morning. I will be moving small boxs, kidos toys, ect all day friday. Then saturady we will be getting a truck and moving big things in. We dont have to be out of this apartment till the end of this month. But hey we got November free so might as well move in. We are in the first floor, pool view. I was told by the office that alot of people where upset at the office people because they wanted that one, but we got it. I will make sure to take pictures and post them if you like to see what it looks like when we are all moved in. The apartments are called Colonnade at Sycamore Highlands in Riverside
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i wanna see pictures when you get a chance...michael says it is nice...holla! celtics/cowboys!
Post a Comment