.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Haylees new rocking chiar
Today, Haylee, Isaiah and I went to hung out with my dad and youngest brother Cody. We went to his friends house, that have ALOT of horses and a pig. Haylee of course was scared of them. Every time I got closer to the horses she would cry louder. It was kinda funny, but then was told by my dad to stop doing that. So I had to. They where having a yard sale. His friend, she has a old rocking chair from the 1955. It has a little music box and every time you rock the chair it would sing. We also went to Taco Bell, which we saw 4 missionaries that Isaiah yelled "Look Missionaries are here too". Haylee loves it. Here are some pictures of her on it that we just took



.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute pictures...i just heard a rumor that you are moving?? where to? whats it like? when?
Post a Comment