I love the picture of Haylee in the stroller! Tell Jamal I need a nice picture of my boyfriend next time- not a crazy face!!(maybe I'm not his girlfriend anymore though).
I went to Chucke Cheese yesterday for a birthday party for one of his girl-friends, and he was the only boy there, he LOVED being all around the girls from his class room. I asked him is this your friend from school and he said no they are my girl-friends. lol. But yes you are still his girl-friend.
2 comments:
I love the picture of Haylee in the stroller! Tell Jamal I need a nice picture of my boyfriend next time- not a crazy face!!(maybe I'm not his girlfriend anymore though).
I went to Chucke Cheese yesterday for a birthday party for one of his girl-friends, and he was the only boy there, he LOVED being all around the girls from his class room. I asked him is this your friend from school and he said no they are my girl-friends. lol. But yes you are still his girl-friend.
Post a Comment