I just took Haylee to WIC and they told me that she is overweight once again, but that isnt new. They said she was in the 98% for her weight and 85 for her hight. Guess they think I am giving her to much dairy food. But she just loves cheese and yogurt. Here are some picture that I took of her last night while we were eating dinner. She likes to sit at the table with everyone instead of in her chair. She is getting so big. Its hard to say, but shes not a baby anymore :( She likes to sit on the toliet but wont go. Next step is taking the bottle away from her. THink that may be a hard one. She likes her bottle when she goes to bed.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Not a baby anymore :(
I just took Haylee to WIC and they told me that she is overweight once again, but that isnt new. They said she was in the 98% for her weight and 85 for her hight. Guess they think I am giving her to much dairy food. But she just loves cheese and yogurt. Here are some picture that I took of her last night while we were eating dinner. She likes to sit at the table with everyone instead of in her chair. She is getting so big. Its hard to say, but shes not a baby anymore :( She likes to sit on the toliet but wont go. Next step is taking the bottle away from her. THink that may be a hard one. She likes her bottle when she goes to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment