Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Kids Playing Basketball




Here is another new toy for the family to play, even Haylee trys to get in. We got her a little basketball, but she seems to want to big ones. Isaiah is getting really good at it. Maybe soon he can beat Paul.

I know I know. It seems like everyday I post somethings. These blog things is addicting.
I finally cut off Haylees duck tail off it was really bothering me. It was just baby hair. I would of took a picture but shes being a little crankie. Shes teething I think, or hope.

2 comments:

Tim, Niccole, and Neva said...

Go Isaiah!!!! Sounds like you are all doing well. We'll have to come see you guys at the apartment if we ever make it back to CA. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Sweet B-ball set up in the house - yah I'm jealous. We'll have to make a trip to CA to play some b-ball !