Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Nelsons



Here are somethings about each family member that's in my family. Haylee is now rolling over on her own, she is starting to lean her self back over. She sits up on her own. Her hair is growning like crazy... well she is too. She now weights 18 pounds and 13 ounce. Wearing 12 months. She loves her big brothers alot.
I'm so proud of Isaiah, He is doing so well in school. He got 100% on his spelling test last friday. His starting to read and sound out words better. Jamal is Jamal. His in preschool and getting along with others. Sharing. Cant you believe it. I cant :) He was saying some naught things though last week. But I having heard him say it since me and him had a little talk about it.
We are planing to move in the middle of November. It will be exciting. :) well little Haylee is getting mad at mommy. I wont let her hit the keys on the keyboard.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Haylee is so cute! The boys are so grown up. Your blog looks good...both of them :)